Areas of Practice
Alex spent six years with an insurance defense litigation firm prior to joining Franklin & Prokopik.
During law school, Alex served on Law Review Staff and clerked for Justice Terri Livingston and Federal Magistrate Judge Charles Bliel. Prior to attending law school, Alex worked in congressional affairs and U.S. Department of Defense budgeting and liaison roles.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Texas State Bar, 2007
- Virginia State Bar, 2008
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western Division of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth District
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- Texas State University, Master of Arts, 2001
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science, 1996
Alex is a member of the Fairfax Bar Association and the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys.