Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability
Naureen attended law school at the University of Texas School of law in Austin, TX. She has worked in Administrative Law for the State of Texas, as a law clerk for Superior Court judges in Connecticut and as an associate attorney at Milano & Wanat, LLC in Connecticut in the area of general liability defense.
Before coming to Franklin & Prokopik, Naureen most recently worked as an associate attorney at O’Connell & O’Connell, LLC in the area of workers’ compensation defense and as an associate attorney.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Texas State Bar, 1995
- Connecticut State Bar, 2000
- Maryland State Bar, 2008
- District of Columbia Bar, 2008
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts, Soviet and East European Studies, 1991
- University of Texas School of Law at Austin, Juris Doctor, 1995
Naureen is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association and the Association of Compensation Insurance Attorneys.