Areas of Practice
- Premises Liability
- Trucking & Transportation
- Liability Defense
- Professional Liability
- Insurance Coverage
Josh has more than a decade of experience successfully representing and defending individuals and corporations against liability and other claims for damages. He specializes in the defense of auto and premises liability claims. In addition, Josh has substantial experiencing responding to and directing Emergency Response activities to protect and shield carriers and drivers from liability. He is also handled countless matters for his clients in state and federal courts and is also experienced practicing before state and federal appellate courts.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2009
- District of Columbia, 2005
- Maryland State Bar, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Case Western University Reserve School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003
- Wake Forest University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2000
Awards and Distinctions
Josh serves as the Vice-Chair of the Professional Liability Section of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys.
Josh is a member of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys and the Fairfax County Bar Association. He was a representative of Student Government and a member of Sigma Pi Fraternity while at Wake Forest University.