Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Franklin & Prokopik, Lynn served as law clerk to the Honorable Thomas A. Fortkort (retired) of the 19th Judicial Circuit of Virginia. She also worked six years in private practice as a defense attorney.
During law school, she completed internships with Rappahannock Legal Services and the National Senior Citizens Law Center.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Virginia Bar, 1993
- Eastern District Court of Virginia
- College of William and Mary’s Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1993
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, magna cum laude, 1988
Awards and Distinctions
- Member, Larson’s Workers’ Compensation National Advisory Board, 2013- Present
- Virginia Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court
- Best Lawyers, 2018-2019, Workers’ Compensation
Lynn is currently a member of the Virginia State Bar, the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, and represents Franklin & Prokopik in the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network. She has lectured extensively on issues of law and procedure involving workers’ compensation issues.