Areas of Practice
A principal of the law firm of Franklin & Prokopik, Laura S. McKenzie, concentrates her civil litigation practice primarily in the areas of state workers´ compensation, and general liability defense.
- Maryland State Bar, 1999
- District of Columbia Bar, 2000
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Loyola College, Bachelors of Arts in Communications and Public Relations, 1996
- University of Baltimore School of Law (with honors), Juris Doctor, 1999
Awards and Distinctions
- Selected as Top Rated Attorney to SuperLawyers for Workers’ Compensation 2015 – 2020
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2009-2014
Laura is on the Negligence and Workers’ Compensation Committee of the Maryland State Bar Association and is a member of the Maryland Defense Counsel.