Areas of Practice
Before coming to Franklin & Prokopik in 2008, Angela worked as an associate attorney at Lord and Whip, P.A., in the areas of worker’s compensation and general liability defense.
During law school, Angela was a member and Associate Editor of the Maryland Law Review. Following law school, Angela served as law clerk to the Honorable Nancy Davis-Loomis of the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County from August 2002 to August 2003.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Maryland State Bar, 2002
- District of Columbia Bar, 2003
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2002
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, 1999
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1998
Awards and Distinctions
Selected as Top Rated Attorney to Super Lawyers for Workers Compensation 2017-2018
Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2012-2016
Angela is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Baltimore City Bar Association, National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association, and Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc. Angela also is an active board member for the Maryland Workers’ Compensation Educational Association. She is fluent in both French and Spanish.