Areas of Practice
- Liability Defense
- Product Liability
- Commercial Litigation & Finance
- Trucking & Transportation
- Insurance Coverage
- Retail Industry
- Restaurant & Food Service Industry
- Towing & Recovery
- Appellate Advocacy
Steve concentrates his practice as a trial attorney in the areas of products liability, premises liability, general liability, commercial transportation, and commercial disputes in all Maryland and federal trial and appellate Courts.
Steve graduated law school with the honor of Order of the Barristers. During law school, Steve served as a law clerk for the United States International Trade Commission. Prior to law school, Steve received a one year fellowship from West Virginia University to work in London as a researcher for two members of the British House of Commons. Before joining the firm, Steve practiced construction law focusing on complex civil litigation disputes between homeowners, developers and builders.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Maryland State Bar, 2005
- United States District Court of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- West Virginia University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2005
- West Virginia University, Bachelor of Arts, 2002
Stephen is a member of DRI: The Voice of the Defense Bar, where he serves as the Chair of the Blog/Website for the Product’s Liability Committee.