Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Franklin & Prokopik, Jennifer gained significant experience at an insurance defense litigation firm. She also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Henry Coke Morgan, Jr. in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. During law school, Jennifer was on the moot court bar.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 1994
- United States District Court for the Eastern District
- United States Court of Appeals for the fourth Circuit
- College of William and Mary’s Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1994
- Miami University (Ohio), Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Spanish, 1991 (magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
Jennifer is a member of the Virginia State Bar, the Virginia Compensation Inns of Court, and the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys. She has also lectured on issues of law and procedure involving workers’ compensation issues.