Franklin & Prokopik represents a wide variety of businesses, both large and small.
Areas of Service
- Business entity planning and formation
- Determining the most suitable type of corporate entity
- Document drafting
- Related filings
- Obtaining appropriate licenses and/or authority.
- Business structure and governance documents
- Operating agreements
- Buy-sell agreement
- Ongoing monitoring and updates to business structures and related documents
- Contract vetting, negotiation and drafting internal transactions, including the tender and/or transfer of shares and executing the purchase of interests pursuant to a related buy-sell agreement
- External transactions such as the purchase of a business, in whole or in part, including the related due diligence, negotiation and preparation of related documents.
- Copyright litigation
Franklin & Prokopik’s attorneys are skilled in managing all aspects of business and corporate law for companies of all sizes and structures. When related litigation does become necessary, the Firm’s attorneys are experienced in representing clients in business litigation matters.
The Firm produces a quarterly business newsletter, Mind Your Own Business, and holds an annual Business Law seminar.