Areas of Practice
- Appellate Advocacy
- Automotive Industry
- Insurance Coverage
- Professional Negligence
- Product Liability
- Restaurant & Food Service Industry
- Retail Industry
- Trucking & Transportation
Eric concentrates his practice on representing the rights of business and individual defendants in civil actions and in doing so has tried cases before all levels of courts in Delaware in addition to administrative boards. Eric also volunteers time for Delaware Volunteer Litigation Services representing indigent clients in guardianship matters.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Delaware State Bar – 2005
- United States district Court for the District of Delaware – 2005
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – 2003
- State of New Jersey – 2003
- Widener University School of Law, Juris Doctor – 2002.
- Central Michigan University – 1996
Eric is a member of the Delaware State Bar Association, the Chairman of the Board of Elections for the Town of Elsmere, Delaware, and on the Board of Directors for Stellar Associates. He also officiated high school football in Delaware and Maryland for 15 years. In his free time, Eric enjoys spending time with his family and trying to keep up with his son.