Areas of Practice
- Appellate Advocacy
- Automotive Industry
- Insurance Coverage
- Professional Negligence
- Product Liability
- Restaurant & Food Service Industry
- Retail Industry
- Trucking & Transportation
Eric concentrates his practice on representing the rights of business and individual defendants in civil actions and in doing so has tried cases before all levels of courts in Delaware in addition to administrative boards. Eric also volunteers time for Delaware Volunteer Litigation Services representing indigent clients in guardianship matters.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Delaware State Bar – 2005
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware – 2005
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – 2003
- State of New Jersey – 2003
- Unites States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit – 2018
- Widener University School of Law, Juris Doctor – 2002.
- Central Michigan University – 1996
Eric is a member of the Delaware State Bar Association, Mayor of the Town of Elsmere, and member of the Board of Directors for Northern Delaware Football Officials Association. He is going on his twentieth year officiating high school football in Delaware and Maryland. Eric also served on the Board of Directors for Stellar Associates which provides tutoring services to low income families. Most important of all, Eric enjoys spending quality time with his loving wife and watching his son on the football pitch.