Areas of Practice
Robert joined F&P’s Delaware office in 2013, concentrating his practice in workers’ compensation and employers’ liability. He has experience representing clients at all stages of the litigation process, from hearings before the Industrial Accident Board and appeals to the Delaware Superior and Supreme Court to settlement and mediation. His clients primarily include employers, insurers, and third-party administrators from companies of all sizes across a variety of industries.
Before joining Franklin & Prokopik, Robert served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Jay H. Conner and the Honorable Mark D. Buckworth for the New Castle County Family Court in Delaware. He remained with the Family Court for another year to serve under the Honorable Chandlee Johnson Kuhn, Chief Judge of the Family Court of the State of Delaware.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Delaware State Bar, 2011
- Pennsylvania State Bar, 2013
- Widener University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- Albright College, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 2007
Awards and Distinctions
- Thomas P. Lomax and Nicholas P. Theodore Memorial Award for accumulating the most pro bono hours in his graduating class, Widener University School of Law
- Wrote for Widener Journal of Law, Economics & Race
Robert is a member of the Delaware State Bar Association.