Areas of Practice
Simone T. Williams focuses her practice on liability defense in the Richmond Metropolitan and Hampton Roads areas. Before joining Franklin & Prokopik, Simone worked as an litigation attorney at a personal injury firm in Richmond, Virginia. While there, she handled wrongful death claims, automobile and trucking accidents, and excessive force claims. This experience provided her with insight and strategies utilized by both the plaintiff and defense.
During law school, Simone worked for the Lewis B. Puller, Jr. Veterans Benefit Clinic where she helped military service members gain access to disability benefits. She was also a member of the Business Law Journal.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Marshall Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Bachelor of Science in Business Economics, 2011
Awards and Distinctions
Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2018
Simone is an active member of numerous bar associations and serves as the Athletics Chair of the Young Lawyers Conference Annual Meeting. She also volunteers her time every week mentoring at the Peter Paul Development Center located in Richmond’s East End. Outside of the office she enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.