Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Franklin & Prokopik, Noelle was an associate at regional firm in Wilmington, Delaware, where her practice focused on asbestos litigation, insurance defense and general civil defense. Following law school, Noelle completed a year-long judicial clerkship with the Honorable Mark D. Buckworth and the Honorable Barbara D. Crowell of the Family Court of the State of Delaware. During law school, Noelle participated in the Delaware Civil Clinic, where she represented victims of domestic violence in Family Court matters.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Delaware State Bar, 2013
- New Jersey State Bar, 2013
- Pennsylvania State Bar, 2014
- Widener University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013 (cum laude)
- Saint Joseph’s University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2010
Awards and Distinctions
- Certificate of Achievement, Delaware Civil Clinic, Spring 2013
- Pro Bono Distinction, 2013
Noelle is a member of the Delaware State Bar Association (DSBA), the Young Lawyers Section of the DSBA, and the Women and the Law Section of the DSBA.