Areas of Practice
- Liability Defense
- Product Liability
- Restaurant & Food Service Industry
- Retail Industry
- Trucking and Transportation
Elena joined Franklin & Prokopik’s newest office in Richmond, Virginia as an associate in June of 2017. She focuses her practice on liability defense in the Richmond Metropolitan, Central Virginia, Southeastern Virginia, and Hampton Roads areas. Elena’s clients range from national companies to small businesses which she defends against premises, products, construction, commercial trucking, and transportation liability claims.
During law school, Elena served as senior editor for the Natural Resources Law Journal and provided free tax preparation services to low income individuals and families through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar, 2012
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Appalachian School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2007
Elena is a member of the Virginia Bar Association, the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, and the Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association. Outside of the office, she enjoys painting and loves to travel.